Recomendación de uno de mis clientes

Convenient Taxi Cab Service

Helpfulness
risse73 251 reviewsAbel Morante, who was my driver, drove me around and cautioned me about some dangers in Lima as well as ended up taking me to a local polloria en route to the airport, which I requested him to do. We broke bread at the "polloria" and had a fast dinner since I was trying to board a flight an hour after. His business card has this contact info:

Abel Morante
Phone#: 998225136
E-mail: abel_morante42@hotmail.com

He provides a professional and courteous service as well as works very hard. I asked him if he takes visitors outside of the city, and he said yes. I guess you can negotiate a pre-fixed price for full day tours. Do give Abel's services a try when you're in Lima. You will not regret it.

Updated Jun 30, 2008

Phone: 998225136



Read more: http://www.virtualtourist.com/travel/South_America/Peru/Departamento_de_Lima/Lima-1605109/Transportation-Lima-Taxis-BR-2.html#ixzz1MSSWKX7u

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario